banner
Mar 15, 2019
49 Views
0 0

Dabangg 3: Salman Khan confirms that the first schedule gets underway from April 1, 2019

Written by
banner

It is final. Fans of the Dabangg franchise have received the great news that the shoot of Dabangg 3 will soon start. Salman Khan has confirmed the first schedule is starting from April 1 and it will be directed by Prabhudheva. The film might release in December 2019. Buzz is that it will come in the New Year weekend and if that happens, it will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Alia Bhatt’s Brahmastra. Needless to say, fans are ecstatic about the news while some are worried about the clash. If Dabangg 3 indeed releases in December, we will have two Salman Khan films in a year. This has not happened in a long time. Bharat is coming on Eid and expectations around the film are huge. It is being directed by Sultan director, Ali Abbas Zafar. In fact, the cast of Dabangg 3 is unchanged and even the music composers are same, Sajid-Wajid. A few days back, Prabhudheva told Deccan Chronicle, “I was in Mumbai last week to finalise the details. I can finally reveal that I am directing Dabangg 3 for Salman and Arbaaz Khan. We’ve been closely associated for the longest time. I share a warm friendship with them. Who says no to them?”

Article Categories:
News
banner

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *